eCommerce Service Providers List
eCommerce Export Service Providers List
As part of a growing public/private strategic partnership, the Getting to Global series also supports a list of ecommerce service providers and tools that help U.S. small- and medium-sized exporters sell more online, overseas.
The program is conducted in collaboration with Getting to Global’s strategic partners:
- Global Retail Insights Network (GRIN), a 501(c)(6) non-profit organization with a mission to help cross-border retailers and vendor partners lead and innovate through knowledge and collaboration;
- Foundation for American Science and Technology (FAST), with core initiatives including the “Technology for small business project” that brings cutting-edge, scaled technology to support the challenges of local small businesses;
- Centers for International Trade Development (CITD), Los Angeles County, which invests in California’s economic growth and global competitiveness through industry-specific education, training and services that contribute to a highly skilled and productive workforce.
If you’d like to participate with this listing, please apply at our Service Providers Qualification page.
Note: This list is not comprehensive. The Getting to Global collaborators have performed limited due diligence research, but strongly recommend that you perform your own due diligence investigation and background research on any company. While this list is based on feedback from our community, we assume no responsibility for the professional ability or integrity of the providers listed. We reserve the right not to list any particular company.
Categories: eCommerce Platforms, General eCommerce, Payments, Technology
What the heck is iGlobal Stores?
iGlobal Stores is a single point of interface to everything necessary for cross-border eCommerce success. When you log into iGlobal Stores you are logging into proprietary technology developed by experts in international eCommerce. You get fraud control, real-time shipping rates from any and all carriers, accurate landed costs with assimilated product codes, carrier fees, delivery statuses, printing labels, profit margins, landed costs…
We could go on, but you probably won’t read this far because you are excited to try out iGlobal Stores, Right?
- Centralized access to all things cross-border
- Access to the new proprietary rule engine, Robbi (Rules and Objectives Based Intelligence)
- A new visual way of managing your customers and processes
- And so much more you will shed tears of joy!
- A view of your business process you never had
- Historical order view
- SEM tracking
- And so much more you will drown in data!
- You partner with a company that now gives you control of your global sales
- We don’t ship, you can figure that part out, we do everything else
- Tools that help you do the right thing for your business and consumer
- And so much more it will melt your face off!